Emami International FZE acquired 66.67 percent controlling stake in Fravin Pty Limited
Emami International FZE, a subsidiary of Emami Group, on 22 January 2015 acquired 66.67 percent controlling stake in Australia-based Fravin Pty Limited.
Emami International FZE, a subsidiary of Emami Group, on 22 January 2015 acquired 66.67 percent controlling stake in Australia-based Fravin Pty Limited. However, the details of acquisition were not disclosed.
This international acquisition marks Emami’s entry into the fast-growing natural and organic personal care segment. As per the acquisition, Fravin will be part of Emami’s international business division.
Fravin Pty Ltd
• Promoted by a Trichologist Peter Francis, the Fravin group manufactures a range of hair and skin care products.
• Fravin Pty Ltd is engaged in research and development (R&D) and in the manufacture of natural and organic personal care products.
• Fravin owns a range of products under umbrella brands like eco.kid, colour.pro range of hair colour, anti-aging stem cell based skin care products under Phyto-Stem.
• Emami Limited is an Indian producer of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) such as cosmetics and health and baby products. The company is based in Kolkata.
• Established in 1974, the company today has a portfolio of over 260 products based on ayurvedic formulations.
• Currently, the company operates in more than 63 countries including GCC, Europe, Africa, CIS countries and the SAARC.