Famous Television actress Ann Morgan Guilbert died on 16 June 2016 after battling with cancer. She was 87.
About Ann Morgan Guilbert
• She began her TV career in the 1960s, appearing on popular programmes such as I Dream of Jeannie, My Three Sons, The Alfred Hitchcock Hour, The Partridge Family, Love, American Style, and The New Andy Griffith Show.
• She was best known for her five-season run on classic sitcom Dick Van Dyke Show.
• In which, she played a character named Millie Helper, who was the neighbour and best friend of Laura Petrie, the character played by Mary Tyler Moore.
• She also portrayed Fran Drescher's elderly grandmother, Yetta Rosenberg, on hit US comedy The Nanny.
• Earlier in 2016 she made her final credit for James Brolin's comedy Life In Pieces.
• She also appeared onstage multiple times, enjoying a stint in the 2005 Broadway play A Naked Girl on the Appian Way.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App