Video updates of the first week of September 2017 provided at jagranjosh.com are designed to help candidates of competitive exams like UPSC, Banks and SSC among others to have a glance at the important happenings of the period. See the video and get prepared for the next exam you are going to face.
• CSIR ranked 9th public research institution of the world
• Rajiv Mehrishi appointed as Comptroller and Auditor General
• India, Switzerland sign two MoUs for technical cooperation in Railways
• Ahmedabad gets India’s first 'World Heritage City’ tag from UNESCO
• 99 per cent of demonetised notes returned: RBI report
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.