Forbes India Leadership Awards-2015 was presented on 30 September 2015 in Mumbai.
Transformational leadership, which the 2015 edition of the Forbes India Leadership Awards seeks to honour, includes individuals and organisations who have achieved success through their vision, foresight, and business ethics.
List of winners of Forbes India Leadership Awards-2015
• Outstanding Start-up for the Year: Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati of Ola
• Nextgen Entrepreneur for the Year: Siddhartha Lal of Eicher Motors Ltd
• Entrepreneur with Social Impact: Samit Ghosh, Ujjivan Financial Services Pvt. Ltd
• Conscious Capitalist Company for the year: Godrej Consumer Products Ltd and Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd (Amul)
• Best CEO – Multinational Company: Uday Shankar, Star India Pvt. Ltd
• Best CEO - Public Sector: Arundhati Bhattacharya, State Bank of India
• Best CEO - Private Sector: CP Gurnani, Tech Mahindra Ltd
• Lifetime Achievement Award for the Year: RC Bhargava of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
• Entrepreneur for the Year: Uday Kotak of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd
About Forbes India Leadership Awards
• These awards were instituted in 2011 by the American business Magazine-Forbes.
• It objective is to recognize and honour outstanding entrepreneurs in the country.
• Every year, awards will be to individuals and organizations in nine categories.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
When: 30 September 2015