Forbes magazine on 3 March 2015 released Global Billionaire’s 2015 annual list. Bill Gates co-founder of Microsoft topped the global billionaires list of Forbes magazine with worth of 79.2 billion US dollars for the 16th time.
• The United States topped the list with 536 rich people, followed by China at 213 rich people, Germany at 103 rich people and India at 90 rich people.
• Carlos Slim Helu from Mexico telecommunications mogul ranked second with worth 77.1 billion US dollars and Warren Buffet, chief of Berkshire Hathaway Inc was ranked third with 72.7 billion US dollars.
• Amancio Ortega, founder Inditex SA from Spain ranked fourth with 64.5 billion US dollars and Larry Ellison Chairman of Oracle Corp ranked fifth with 54.3 billion US dollars.
• Liliane Bettencourt- L’Oreal SA from France ranked tenth with 40.1 billion US dollars.
• Mark Zuckerberg founder of Facebook ranked 16 and for the first time joined the top 20. Michael Jordan, basketball player joined the annual list for the first time.
• Evan Spiegel and Bobby Murphy, cofounders of Snapchat were the youngest billionaires and are each worth 1.5 billion US dollars.
• 90 Indians were present in Forbes annual list, which includes Mukesh Ambani – Reliance Industries Limited, ranked 39, Dilip Shanghvi ranked 44 and Azim Premji ranked 48.
• There is an increased of 15 percent of women made the annual list that is 197 from 172 in 2014. Wal-Mart Stores Inc - heiress Christy Walton ranked eight with 41 billion US dollars.
When: 3 March 2015
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.