Fortune on 13 September 2016 released list of most powerful women based outside the US. The list was topped by Banco Santander's Ana Botin. The 2016 list spans 19 countries and is comprised of 16% new names.
Indian’s in the list include top women bankers, namely SBI chief Arundhati Bhattacharya (2nd rank), ICICI head Chanda Kochhar (5th rank) and Axis Bank CEO Shikha Sharma (19th rank).
Top 10 women in the list are
• Ana Botin - Group Executive Chairman, Banco Santander. She is a resident of Spain.
• Arundhati Bhattacharya - Chairperson, State Bank of India. She is a resident of India.
• Isabelle Kocher - CEO, Engie. She is a resident of France.
• Chua Sock Koong - Group CEO, Singapore Telecommunications. She is a resident of Singapore.
• Chanda Kochhar - Managing Director and CEO, ICICI Bank. She is a resident of India.
• Alison Cooper - CEO, Imperial Brands. She is a resident of U.K.
• Guler Sabanci - Chairman, Sabancı Holding. She is a resident of Turkey.
• Ho Ching - Executive Director and CEO, Temasek. She is a resident of Singapore.
• Annika Falkengren - CEO and President, SEB Group. She is a resident of Sweden.
• Omella Barra - Co-COO, Walgreens Boots Alliance. She is a resident of U.K.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
What: Released by Fortune
When: 13 September 2016
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.