Government Released Revised Online Transfer Claim Form for EPFO
RTC form for EPFO beneficiaries was released by Sis Ram Ola. The process is designed to develop a system of web based services for online submission of forms.
The Union Government of India on 4 July 2013 at New Delhi released Revised Transfer Claim (RTC) form for EPFO beneficiaries. This is the first step towards the launch of the online Transfer Claim Facilities in New Delhi. The revised transfer claim was released by the Union Labour & Employment Minister, Sis Ram Ola.
Features of the Revised form:
• The form will be called Transfer Claim Form instead of Form 13 for easy comprehension by the beneficiaries.
• The form can be presented after verification, either through the present employer or previous employer. Earlier the form could be submitted after verification only through the present employer.
• This form can be submitted online as well as in physical form. The facility of online submission of this form will be given shortly after process of collecting the digital signature of the employer is completed.
• The facility to file physical form shall continue to cater to the needs of working class who do not have internet access.
• Employee will be allowed to submit their applications online, if their employer is having registered digital signature.
• Online submission of form will introduce paperless process for claim settlement.
• Every beneficiary will be informed through SMS and e-mail about the stage of process of the claim to make the entire process transparent and accountable.
• After introduction of online claim settlement, endeavour will be made to substantially reduce the assured time of settlement of transfer claim which presently is 30 days.
The plan is designed with an aim to develop a system of web based services to employers and employees for online submission of forms and settlement of claims.