Hero MotoCorp formed JV with Nitol Nilloy of Bangladesh

Hero MotoCorp will enter the market of Bangladesh through a joint venture of 5:45 with Bangladesh’s Nitol Niloy.

Created On: Apr 22, 2014 16:16 IST

Hero MotoCorp on 21 April 2014 announced that it has entered Bangladesh in two wheeler segment. Hero MotoCorp will enter the market of Bangladesh through a joint venture of 55:45 with Bangladesh’s Nitol Niloy and will invest 40 million US dollar in the country in next five years.

55 percent stake of the venture will be held by Hero MotoCorp and remaining 45 percent stake will be with Nitol Niloy. As per the plan the two companies jointly will set up a new manufacturing facility with an annual capacity of 1.5 lakh units. This plant will be the first fully fledged manufacturing facility of Hero MotoCorp outside India.

• Hero MotoCorp sells its products across 18 countries including Peru, Egypt, Turkey and Guatemala.
• Hero MotoCorp has established assembly units in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda in East Africa through its distributors

Nitol Niloy also markets the vehicles of Tata Motors in Bangladesh.

Hero MotoCorp Managing Director  & CEO - Pawan Munjal
Nitol Niloy Group Chairman - Abdul Matlub Ahmad

Take Weekly Tests on app for exam prep and compete with others. Download Current Affairs and GK app

एग्जाम की तैयारी के लिए ऐप पर वीकली टेस्ट लें और दूसरों के साथ प्रतिस्पर्धा करें। डाउनलोड करें करेंट अफेयर्स ऐप


Related Stories

Comment (0)

Post Comment

0 + 7 =
Disclaimer: Comments will be moderated by Jagranjosh editorial team. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant will not be published. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.

    Monthly Current Affairs PDF

    • Current Affairs PDF November 2021
    • Current Affairs PDF October 2021
    • Current Affairs PDF September 2021
    • Current Affairs PDF August 2021
    • Current Affairs PDF July 2021
    • Current Affairs PDF June 2021
    View all

    Monthly Current Affairs Quiz PDF

    • Current Affairs Quiz PDF November 2021
    • Current Affairs Quiz PDF October 2021
    • Current Affairs Quiz PDF September 2021
    • Current Affairs Quiz PDF August 2021
    • Current Affairs Quiz PDF July 2021
    • Current Affairs Quiz PDF June 2021
    View all