HeyBiz, a sales-marketing-support application for SMEs, on 9 February 2016 announced its association with Su-Kam Power Systems Limited, a power back-up solution provider.
The partnership aims at digitising HeyBiz’s dealers and distributors network that will help in connecting with local customers.
Key highlights of the tie-up
• The tie-up will enable HeyBiz users to chat and discuss with Su-Kam Experts or local dealers and get insight on product details, prices and dealers' location throughout the country.
• Users can also schedule a service on real time chat with ease and convenience.
• HeyBiz will promote and sell Su-Kam consumer products like inverters, batteries, UPS, solar panel, power accessories to its users.
• HeyBiz is a mobile application, which connects both customers and business on mobile with real time chat.
• It allows the customers to enquire about services, product or support related to the business.
About Su-Kam Power Systems Limited
• Su-Kam Power Systems Limited is an India-based power solutions provider which sells its products in more than 70 countries.
• The company provides power back-up solutions for both domestic as well as industrial markets, and focuses on eco-friendly energy solutions like solar power.
• It was founded by Kunwer Sachdev in 1988 as a cable TV company with an investment of 10000 rupees.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.