IT services company HTC Global Services on 19 December 2014 acquired a US based firm CareTech Solutions Inc. Both companies are headquartered in Troy, Michigan.
Highlights of the acquisition
• Madhava Reddy, president and CEO of HTC Global Services, will also take on the role of chairman of CareTech Solutions.
• However, Jim Giordano will continue to lead CareTech as president and CEO.
• CareTech will retain its brand name and will operate as a wholly owned subsidiary of HTC under its current leadership team.
About HTC Global Services
• Established in 1990, HTC Global Services is an INC. 500 Hall of Fame company and one of the fastest growing privately held companies in Michigan.
• HTC Global Services has offices in several countries and global delivery centres in North America, India and Malaysia to serve customers across the globe.
• Recently, HTC Global Services won the annual Aetna Supplier Award for 2014.
About CareTech Solutions Inc
• CareTech provides information technology (IT) services and Web products and services for US hospitals and health care systems.
• From implementing emerging technologies to supporting day-to-day IT operations, CareTech offers clients expert health information technology services.
• CareTech won the 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2013 Best in KLAS award for IT Outsourcing (Extensive).
Who: HTC Global Services
When: 19 December 2014