The International Cricket Council (ICC) Board on 3 February 2016 constituted Anti-Corruption Unit Oversight Group.
A decision in this regard was taken at a meeting headed by the ICC Chairman Shashank Manohar. The meeting was held at the ICC headquarters in Dubai, the UAE.
Apart from Rahul Dravid as a member, the group will consist of a Chairman, two members and two ex-officio members.
The ICC mandated the Anti-Corruption Unit Oversight Group to meet once a year to review and provide independent input into the strategy adopted by the sport to tackle corruption and its implementation.
The group was further mandated to offer its advice and guidance to the Chairman of the Anti Corruption Unit (ACU) where required.
ICC Anti-Corruption Unit Oversight Group
• David Peever (Chairman); He is the Chairman of the ICC Executive Committee
• Rahul Dravid (Member); Former Indian captain
• Louis Weston (Member); a legal advisor and independent anti-corruption advisor to ICC
• John Abbott (Member); He is the Chairman of the Integrity Working Party
• Ronnie Flanagan (Ex-officio member); He is the Chairman of the ACU
• David Richardson (Ex-officio member); He is the ICC Chief Executive
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
Who: Rahul Dravid
When: 3 February 2016
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.