US News and World Report, WPP’s BAV Consulting and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania on 20 January 2016 released the inaugural Best Countries report, a joint rankings and analysis project at the World Economic Forum, Davos.
The rankings evaluate 60 nations across 24 rankings lists on a wide range of criteria, from sustainability to economic influence.
Germany is viewed as the best country in the world followed by Canada and the United Kingdom. India is ranked as the 22nd best country in the World.
• Sweden is recognized as the most modern country, the Best Country to Raise Kids and the No. 1 nation for Green Living.
• Denmark is named the Best Country for Women.
• The United States is named the most powerful country
• India has the No. 1 upcoming economy.
• Germany is the best country for entrepreneurship,
• Luxembourg is the most business friendly.
• Italy is the country with the richest tradition
• Brazil is the No. 1 nation to visit.
• Canada tops the list of countries with the best quality of life.
2016 Best Countries Rankings
3. United Kingdom
4. United States
About US News & World Report
US News & World Report is a global digital news and information company that empowers people to make better, more informed decisions about important issues affecting their lives. It was founded in 1933 and is headquartered in Washington, D.C.
About WPP’s BAV Consulting
BAV Consulting is a global strategic consultancy with expertise in corporate, brand and marketing strategies and customer insights. Spanning 16 years, 51 countries, and over 680000 respondents, BAV is the world’s largest database of brand perceptions.
About the Wharton School
It was founded in 1881 as the first collegiate business school. It is recognized globally for intellectual leadership and ongoing innovation across every major discipline of business education.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
When: 20 January 2016