India and Belarus signed six Agreements during the visit of President to Belarus
The two nations inked a protocol amending the agreement for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with respect to Taxes on Income and on Property (Capital) of the 27 September 1997.
India and Belarus on 3 June 2015 inked six agreements to boost ties and relationship based on friendship and mutual benefit. The agreements were inked in presence of President Pranab Mukherjee, who is on a two-day state visit to Belarus, viz., from 3 June – 4 June 2015.
The two-day visit to Belarus is part of Mukherjee’s five-day visit to Belarus and Sweden that started on 31 May 2015.
List of agreements and MoUs
• Agreement on roadmap for India-Belarus Cooperation
• Agreement on Protocol amending the agreement between the India and Belarus for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with respect to Taxes on Income and on Property (Capital) of the 27 September 1997
• MoU on Cooperation in the field of Standardization and Information Support signed between Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) and the State Committee for Standardization, Belarus
• MoU for cooperation on Broadcasting between Prasar Bharati (PB) and the National State Television and Radio Company, Belarus (Belteleradiocompany)
• MoU on Bilateral Cooperation between the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and the Ministry of Finance, Belarus
• MoU for Manufacturing and Marketing of Light Industry Goods (concern "Bellegprom”) between the Ministry of Textiles of India and the Belarusian State concern.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App