India has won the three one day series against West Indies by 2-1 on 27 November 2013. This was the sixth ODI title win in a row for India after it defeated West Indies by 5 wickets in the third and final match of the series at Kanpur.
After India lost a series in December 2012 against Pakistan, it has played six more series and had consecutively won all the series.
The six ODI series were:
• England tour to India to play 5 matches ODI - India won this series by 3-2
• ICC Champions Trophy which was played in England – India defeated the host England in the final
• A triangular series with Sri Lanka and West Indies – India won the final match against Sri Lanka
• India tour to Zimbabwe – India won the series 5-0. Virat Kohli captained the Indian side
• Seven ODI series during Australia tour to India - India defeated Australia 3-2. Two matches of the series were washed away
• West Indies tour to India to play three matches ODI – India defeated West Indies 2-1
If you have any Question/Point on the above information, please ask/discuss it in the Current Affairs Group
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.