India This Week: 25 November-1 December 2013
India this week is specially designed for students, those who are preparing for various competitive exams.
India this week is specially designed for students, those who are preparing for various competitive exams. And it will help to understand the current events of India in a better way with daily events and up to date.
25 November 2013
• Union Cabinet approved proposal to transfer Indu Mill land in Mumbai to Maharashtra for constructing Dr B R Ambedkar memorial.
• CCEA approved the continuation of the Agriculture Export Promotion Plan Scheme of the APEDA during 12th Plan Period.
• Mizoram Assembly Polls
• Madhya Pradesh Assembly Polls
26 November 2013
• Supreme Court constituted Gender Sensitisation and Internal Complaints Committee to deal with complaints of sexual harassment.
• Reserve Bank of India allowed banks to treat loans given to medium manufacturing enterprises as priority sector advance.
27 November 2013
• ISRO and NASA will coordinate functions of their Mars Orbiters-Mangalyaan and MAVEN once both get into orbit of the Mars planet in September 2014. ISRO announced.
28 November 2013
• The National Tiger Conservation Authority approved the fifth tiger reserve of Maharashtra in Nagzira.
• CCEA has approved the proposal to undertake scientific deep drilling in the Koyna intra-plate seismic zone, in Maharashtra.
• RBI has relaxed the norms for participation of Non-Banking Finance Companies in the insurance joint ventures.
29 November 2013
• The Union Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Department of AIDS Control to bring awareness about AIDS.
• Union Petroleum Minister Veerappa Moily inaugurated the first "Synthetic Rubber Plant" of the country at Panipat in Haryana.
30 November 2013
• 44th IFFI Concluded at Panaji, Goa. East Timor film ‘Beatriz’s War’ bagged Golden Peacock award for Best Film at the 44th International Film Festival of India at Panaji.
• Tripura introduced for the first time in the country PVC Electoral Photo Identity Card (PVC EPIC) as mandated by the Election Commission of India.
1 December 2013
• India’s Mars Orbiter mission has ventured out of Earth's gravity in an attempt to reach the Mars orbit
• Rajasthan Assembly Polls.