India this week is specially designed for students, those who are preparing for various competitive exams. And it will help to understand the current events of India in a better way with daily events and up to date.
25 November 2013
• Union Cabinet approved proposal to transfer Indu Mill land in Mumbai to Maharashtra for constructing Dr B R Ambedkar memorial.
• CCEA approved the continuation of the Agriculture Export Promotion Plan Scheme of the APEDA during 12th Plan Period.
• Mizoram Assembly Polls
• Madhya Pradesh Assembly Polls
26 November 2013
• Supreme Court constituted Gender Sensitisation and Internal Complaints Committee to deal with complaints of sexual harassment.
• Reserve Bank of India allowed banks to treat loans given to medium manufacturing enterprises as priority sector advance.
27 November 2013
• ISRO and NASA will coordinate functions of their Mars Orbiters-Mangalyaan and MAVEN once both get into orbit of the Mars planet in September 2014. ISRO announced.
28 November 2013
• The National Tiger Conservation Authority approved the fifth tiger reserve of Maharashtra in Nagzira.
• CCEA has approved the proposal to undertake scientific deep drilling in the Koyna intra-plate seismic zone, in Maharashtra.
• RBI has relaxed the norms for participation of Non-Banking Finance Companies in the insurance joint ventures.
29 November 2013
• The Union Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Department of AIDS Control to bring awareness about AIDS.
• Union Petroleum Minister Veerappa Moily inaugurated the first "Synthetic Rubber Plant" of the country at Panipat in Haryana.
30 November 2013
• 44th IFFI Concluded at Panaji, Goa. East Timor film ‘Beatriz’s War’ bagged Golden Peacock award for Best Film at the 44th International Film Festival of India at Panaji.
• Tripura introduced for the first time in the country PVC Electoral Photo Identity Card (PVC EPIC) as mandated by the Election Commission of India.
1 December 2013
• India’s Mars Orbiter mission has ventured out of Earth's gravity in an attempt to reach the Mars orbit
• Rajasthan Assembly Polls.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.