India Tourism Film, Find What You Seek claimed First Prize at 11th Golden City Gate Awards
Ministry of Tourism’s new film Find What You Seek received first prize at the 11th Golden City Gate Tourism Media Awards Ceremony held in Berlin on 8 March 2013.
About Golden city Gate Awards
• The Golden City Gate is an international film, print and media contest for the tourism industry.
• The Awards ceremony is held every year at ITB Berlin, the world’s leading travel trade show.
• The competition provides all tourism advertisers to participate in the contest for presenting their new creatives.
• All entries are assessed by 45 independent international expert jurors with strong industry background.
About the campaign Find What You Seek
•Union Minister for Tourism K Chiranjeevi had launched the new campaign Find What You Seek, the second phase of Incredible India Campaign at WTM 2012 in November 2012 along with the new Domestic Campaign “Go Beyond”.
• By launching new campaign, the Ministry of Tourism has made a paradigm shift by shifting the focus from destinations and products to consumers (travellers).
•The new campaign emphasizes that there is something for every traveller in India and every traveller can find what he or she is seeking while travelling in our incredible country.
• Domestic campaign Go Beyond urges travellers to travel beyond the obvious, the known destinations to the lesser known destinations.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.