Justice Subhro Kamal Mukherjee on 23 February 2016 took oath as the 28th Chief Justice of the High Court of Karnataka.
Governor Vajubhai R. Vala administered the oath to Justice Mukherjee in a ceremony held at the Raj Bhavan.
About Justice Subhro Kamal Mukherjee
• Born on 10 October 1955, Justice Mukherjee obtained his M.A., LL.B. from University of Calcutta.
• He joined legal profession on 5 July 1982 as an advocate.
• He practiced mainly in civil and writ matters.
• He was elevated as Permanent Judge of the High Court of Calcutta on 15 September 2000.
• He took oath as Judge of Karnataka High Court on 15 April 2015.
• He was appointed as Acting Chief Justice of High Court of Karnataka on 1 June 2015.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
When: 23 February 2016
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.