Koyal Rana won the Miss India 2014 title
Koyal Rana won the title of fbb Femina Miss India 2014. Jhataleka Malhotra and Gail Nicole Da’Silva were the 1st and 2nd runner-ups respectively.
Koyal Rana on 5 April 2014 won the 51st edition of the fbb Femina Miss India 2014 crown after defeating 24 other contestants from across the country. With this win, Rana will represent India at the Miss World International beauty pageant 2014.
Rana, who was born in Jaipur but raised in Delhi, was crowned at Yash Raj Studio in Mumbai. She was crowned by Navneer Kaur Dhillion, the 2013 winner of Femina Miss India title and Megan Young, the Miss World 2013.
Earlier, Koyal Rana was crowned as the title of Miss Teen India 2008 at the age of 15 years.
The top five finalists were Gail Nicole Da Silva, Jhataleka Malhotra, Koyal Rana, Lopamudra Raut and Nikhila Nandgopal.
Judge panel included - Malika Arora Khan, Abhay Deol, Jacqueline Fernandez, Manish Malhotra, singer Honey Singh, Miss World 2013 Megan Yang, actor Vidyut Jamwal, actor Aditi Rao Hydari and world champion boxer Vijender Singh.
List of other subtitle winners
• fbb Femina Miss Fashion Icon, Femina Miss Photogenic - Jantee Hazarika
• Femina Miss Iron Maiden, iNIFD Femina Miss Talented, Femina Miss Iron Maiden - Deepti Sati
• Yamaha Ray Femina Miss Adventurous - Yoshiki Sindhar
• Richfeel Femina Miss Beautiful Hair, Cinnamon Femina Miss Active - Nikhila Nandgopal
• Monarch Universal Femina Miss Lifestyle - Sahithya Jagannathan
• Femina Miss Body Beautiful - Lopamudra Raut
• Times Miss Sudoku - Malati Chahar
• Femina Miss Waterbaby - Mansi Grewal
• Femina Miss Beautiful Smile, Miss Multimedia - Irshikaa Mehrortra
• Femina Miss Rampwalk - Varsha Gopal
• Palladium Hotel Femina Miss Congeniality - Aarpita Kaur
• PCJ Femina Timeless Beauty - Gail Dasilva
• Neutrogena Femina Miss Healthy Skin, Beauty with a Purpose - Koyal Rana
• fbb Femina Miss Vivacious - T J Bhanu
• Femina National Costume - Jhataleka Malhotra