Kunal Jeswani appointed as CEO of Ogilvy & Mather India
The post of CEO of Ogilvy & Mather India was lying vacant since 2008 when the then CEO Pratap Bose resigned.
Kunal Jeswani was on 27 January 2015 appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Ogilvy & Mather India with effect from 1 March 2015. The post of CEO was lying vacant since 2008 when the then CEO Pratap Bose resigned.
Currently, Kunal Jeswani is Chief Digital Officer of the Ogilvy India and he will retain this responsibility with his new role.
• Hufrish Birdy, who is currently the Executive finance director, was appointed as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Ogilvy India with effect from 1 March 2015.
• Hephzibah Pathak will assume the role of Global Clients’ Director of the company with effect from 1 March 2015.
• Kawal Shoor was appointed as National Planning Director with effect from 1 March 2015.
About Ogilvy & Mather
• Ogilvy & Mather is an international advertising, marketing and public relations agency based in Manhattan.
• Ogilvy & Mather was founded in 1948 by British born David Ogilvy. Presently, it operates 450 offices in 161 cities of 120 countries worldwide.
• Over the past 60 years, Ogilvy helped to build some of the most recognizable brands in the world including American Express, Ford, Barbie, Pond's, Dove, IBM and Kodak.