Mindtree acquired a Salesforce Platinum Consulting Partner Magnet 360
By acquiring Magnet 360, Mindtree added more than 100 certified Salesforce experts. This strengthens its ongoing focus on delivering customer success by helping clients digitize their entire back-end value chains.
Mindtree on 18 January 2016 signed a definitive agreement to acquire Magnet 360, a Salesforce Platinum consulting partner. It was a deal to accelerate leadership in cloud computing and digital transformation.
Mindtree added more than 100 certified Salesforce experts with the acquisition of Magnet 360. This strengthens its ongoing focus on delivering customer success by helping clients digitize their entire back-end value chains.
About Magnet 360
• It has been a Salesforce partner since 2004.
• It brings strong expertise across Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud implementations.
• It is headquartered in Minneapolis with offices in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago.
• It works with some of the world’s largest companies across the full suite of Salesforce solutions such as CRM, branded sites and communities, social campaign strategy and management, and marketing automation.
• It works with the slogan Welcome to possible.
• It delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform the competition.
• It was recognized as the EPG Emerging Azure partner of the Year in FY15 by Microsoft.
• It was declared the Gold category award winner of the LearningElite awards 2015 by the Chief Learning Officer Magazine, for its innovative learning and development practices.
• It was named the Firm of the Year for the Information Technology Sector at the CNBC-TV18 India Risk Management Awards.
• Krishnakumar Natarajan, MD & CEO of Mindtree was awarded the Best CEO under the IT/ITES (Mid-sized companies) category at the India’s Best CEO 2014 awards by Business Today-PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App