Natco Pharma on 14 August 2017 announced that it has received approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) to market Lanthanum Carbonate chewable tablets in various strengths.
The tablets are used in treatment of patients with End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD).
Natco’s Lanthanum Carbonate tablets are indicated to reduce serum phosphate in patients with end stage renal disease.
About Lanthanum Carbonate
• Lanthanum carbonate is the salt formed by lanthanum (III) cations and carbonate anions.
• It is an ore of lanthanum metal, along with monazite.
• It is used in medicine as a phosphate binder. It is prescribed for the treatment of hyperphosphatemia, primarily in patients with chronic kidney disease.
About Natco Pharma
• Natco Pharma Limited was incorporated in Hyderabad in the year 1981.
• At present, the company has seven manufacturing facilities spread across India with dedicated modern research laboratories, capabilities in New Drug Development, etc.
• The company is well recognized for its innovation in Pharmaceutical R&D.
Who: Natco Pharma
When: 14 August 2017
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
President Ram Nath Kovind’s visit to Cyprus: Key Highlights
India records best-ever performance at Asian Games 2018: In Detail
Indus Waters Treaty: India, Pakistan agree to undertake Treaty mandated tours on both sides
Vodafone-Idea merger completed; creating India’s largest telecom service provider