Taxi aggregator platform Ola on 7 December 2015 appointed Joy Bandekar as Corporate President to lead new initiatives.
Bandekar will be a part of Ola’s core leadership team.
Who is Joy Bandekar?
• Before joining Ola, Bandekar worked with Flipkart as its corporate president for over three years.
• Before Flipkart, he worked with Medi Assist Healthcare for a short duration.
• Prior to that, he was the Director and Head of corporate affairs at eBay for over six years.
• He has worked as an officer to Goa’s chief minister for about 2 years.
• He has been an officer to the minister for agriculture, shipping and civil aviation for the Indian Government for almost three years.
• He served as a station manager at ATCOM Technologies for about 1.5 years.
• He has worked as assistant manager at Reliance Industries for two years.
• He holds Masters in Business Management and a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Japan and South Korea reached Agreement on Issue of Comfort Women
Union Cabinet approved construction of 69 bridges on trilateral highway in Myanmar
Union Cabinet approved MoU between India & Jordan for promoting cooperation in IT & Electronics
Dr Gyanendra D Bandgaiyan appointed DG of National Centre for Good Governance