IAS officer P Krishnamurthy was on 5 January 2015 appointed as Private Secretary of Union Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar. He is appointed for a five-year period or on co-terminus basis with the minister's tenure.
Krishnamurthy is presently working as Resident Commissioner at Goa Sadan and State's finance secretary.
• Krishnamurthy is a 1997 batch IAS officer of Arunachal Pradesh-Goa-Mizoram Union territories (AGMU) cadre.
• He has also worked as secretary to Parrikar when the latter was Goa chief minister.
• He served as Deputy Commissioner of North Division of Revenue Department, Delhi from 2008 to 2009.
• He was the Director of the Education Department of National Capital Territory of Delhi from 2009 to 2011.
• He served as the Director of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) from 2011 to 2014.
Who: P Krishnamurthy
When: 5 January 2015
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.