Parminder Singh on 3 November 2016 resigned as the Managing Director (MD) of Southeast Asia, India, Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region of Twitter.
Singh's resignation came barely two days after the resignation of Twitter’s India head Rishi Jaitly.
About Parminder Singh
• He had joined Twitter from Google in November 2013.
• At Google, Singh was leading the company's Display Advertising business for the Asia Pacific region.
• He has also worked as Google India's Business head for nearly three years, where he led the monetization of IPL Cricket Tournament streaming on YouTube.
• He also looked after monetization for other Google properties like Search, Google Display Network and Orkut.
• Before joining Google, he has also worked at IBM and Apple.
Who: Parminder Singh
When: 3 November 2016