Wipro Limited on 30 March 2016 announced the appointment of Patrick Dupuis to its Board of Directors, effective 1 April 2016.
Dupuis will serve as an Independent Director on the Board.
Who is Patrick Dupuis?
• Dupuis, who holds an experience of over 30 years, currently serves as the Senior Vice President for Simplicity, Quality and Productivity at Global technology platform and payments leader, PayPal Holdings, Inc.
• He joined PayPal in 2010 as Chief Financial Officer to help PayPal expand globally and build a sustainable growth company.
• He was instrumental in PayPal's separation from eBay Inc. and listing on the Nasdaq in 2015.
• He was previously the CFO of Sitel, a leader in customer service and BJC Healthcare, one of the largest non-profit health care organizations in the US.
• He previously spent 20 years at GE, where he was made an officer at 34.
• His last two roles at GE were CFO of BJC Healthcare and GM of GE Capital International Services (now Genpact).
• He graduated from the Ecole de Management de Lyon in France.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App