Pugilist Preeti Beniwal on 22 May 2013 bagged the gold medal in Senior National Women's Boxing Championship. In the event held at Khatima, uttarakhand, Preeti out-punched Manipur's Y Sandhya 22-9 in the final of the 60kg category.
Preeti Beniwal was born on 25 December 1987. She hails from Hisar. Her father Subey Singh is a boxing coach. Her elder sister is married to famous Indian Boxer Akhil Kumar. Preeti is employed with Haryana Police as sub inspector.
Preeti Beniwal’s Boxing Career
• Gold in 58th All India Police Women Boxing Championship, Pune, Maharashtra from 2010-04-06 to 2010-04-10.
• Gold in 4 N.C. Sharma Memorial Federation Cup Women Boxing Champioships 2008-09 at Nainital, Uttarakhand.
• Gold in 9th Senior Women National Boxing Championships at St. John's College,, Agra from 2008-11-02 to 2008-11-07
• Gold in Trg.-cum-compet Canada, 2008
• Gold in Women Open Boxing Tournament Hanoi, 2006
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.