Prime Minister launched Gujarat Government's 11 schemes under Swavalamban Abhiyan
Narendra Modi launched 11 schemes under Swavalamban Abhiyan of the Gujarat Government in a function held at the Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 17 September 2014 launched 11 schemes under Swavalamban Abhiyan, an initiative of the Gujarat Government. The schemes were launched in a function held at the Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar in the presence of Governor OP Kohli and Chief Minister Anandiben Patel.
The launched schemes includes
• Financial support to women cattle breeders from the tribal communities to procure milch cattle and equipment
• Distribution of milking machines and chaff cutters assistance to women members of the milk producing co-operative societies
• Assistance to women milk producing co-operative societies and free allotment of land for establishing Dairies, dudh ghar
• Mukhyamantri Amrutam Maa Vatsalya Yojana, a health scheme for lower income families
• Assistance for health care to construction labors suffering from occupational health diseases
• Pandit Dindayal Upadhyaya young entrepreneurship scheme: Interest subsidy on self-employment loans for ITI traniees
• Tablet distribution to ITI trainees who have passed Computer Courses
• Shri Nanaji Deshmukh housing scheme for construction workers
• Interest benefit to farmers to build warehouse in farm, tablet distribution to ITI apprentice studying computer courses
• Dattopant Thengadi Artisans Interest Subsidy Scheme
• eMPEXb - Formation of a new apex organisation for employment facilitation and extension services