Samsung, the South Korean giant launched Samsung Galaxy S4 in Manhattan's Radio City Music Hall at Unpacked Events 2013 on 14 March 2013. Samsung Galaxy S4 costs 200 US Dollars onwards in the USA. Worldwide releases of the smartphone will take place in April and May 2013.
The main specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S4 are as follows:
• Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
• 5-inch full-HD (1080x1920) Super AMOLED display (441 PPI)
• 2GB RAM
• 1.9GHz quad-core processor/ 1.6GHz octa-core processor
• 16/32/64 GB Storage (expandable by 64GB via microSD slot)
• 13-megapixel rear camera
• 2-megapixel front camera
• Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, IR LED, MHL 2.0
• 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9mm
• 130 grams
• 2600 mAh battery
The Galaxy S4 has bigger display (5 inch screen) as well as unconventional features like gesture controls. The Samsung Galaxy S4 will challenge Apple in the markets.
When: 14 March 2013