The State Bank of India (SBI) on 1 July 2016 launched SBI Mingle, a social media banking platform for Facebook and Twitter users.
The platform was launched by SBI Chairman Arundhati Bhattacharya, on the occasion of 61st State Bank Day that is observed on 1 July every year.
Highlights of SBI Mingle
• It will allow SBI’s customers to access various banking services via these social platforms.
• To avail services from this platform, customers will have to register for it through a simple one time registration process using either their social account number or their ATM/Debit Card details.
• After registering they can undertake the various banking facilities available on the platform.
• Currently, SBI services such as balance enquiry, mini statement, funds transfer within SBI as well as inter-bank and beneficiary management services are available for Facebook.
• On Twitter, customers using hashtags can find out their account balance and view mini statements.
With this, the Bank will offer its millennial customers a new digital experience allowing them to do banking as part of their everyday lives, when and where they want.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.