Science Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers April 2013, April 1-April 7
The science|tech quizzes here will help the students in preparing well for the competitive exams...
The science|tech quizzes here will help the students in preparing well for the competitive exams. The quizzes asked here will allow the students in grasping the subject of science and technology, environment and ecology in a much better way. Therefore, students preparing for the competitive exams can answer these questions to know more about this subject.
1. Researchers in the first week of April developed a New Laser powered Camera System that can take image of any object by creating high-resolution 3D images. The technique on which the camera is based is called _____________. Fill in the blank with an appropriate option:
a) Capture the Image
b) Autonomous Navigation Systems
d) Laser Beam Technology
Answer: (c) Time-of-Flight
2. What, according to Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), is as unique as the fingerprints of an individual?
a) Exhaled Breath
b) Mouth Spit
d) Tears from Eyes
Answer: (a) Exhaled Breath
3. Name the software that was released by Facebook on 4 April 2013 for Android phones.
Answer: (b) Home
4. Italian archeologists in the first week of April 2013 discovered the gate to hell. From where was this gate to hell discovered?
Answer: (b) Turkey
5. According to the scientists from the University of Minnesota, which species benefited from climate change and industrial fishing in Antarctica?
a) Pleuragramma Antarctica
b) Euphausia Crystallorophias
c) Antarctic toothfish
d) Beaufort Island Adélie Penguin
Answer: (d) Beaufort Island Adélie Penguin