Science Current Affairs Quiz tests the aspirant’s knowledge of latest developments in the field of science, technology and environment. Wide range of questions on scientific development and inventions are provided in the section which enables the students to face competitive exams more effectively. Take these Science; technology and environment quiz to better understand this subject.
1. Scientists developed a new device to detect gastro-intestinal cancers. What is the name of this new device?
a) Bile Duct Video Camera
b) Multi-Bending Camera
c) Advanced Multi-Bending Cholangioscope
d) Multi-Bending Peroral Direct Cholangioscope (PDCS)
Answer: (d) Multi-Bending Peroral Direct Cholangioscope (PDCS)
2. Which Government approved the plan to build the world’s largest telescope at the summit of Hawaii’s Mauna Kea volcano?
a) UK Government
b) US Government
c) Hawaii Government
d) Canadian Government
Answer: (b) US Government
3. Rings of which planet produce their own rain that falls onto the planet and cause major impact on its atmosphere?
Answer: (d) Saturn
4. Researchers at the Institute of Cancer Research in London and the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust revealed that men having BRCA2 gene are more prone to __________ cancer. Fill in the blank with an appropriate option.
a) Prostate cancer
b) Ovarian cancer
c) Breast cancer
d) Uterus cancer
Answer: (a) Prostate cancer
5. Scientists found very strong evidence that aerosols from burning fossil fuels were affecting growth of _______. Fill in the blank with an appropriate option.
Answer: (b) Coral
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.