The science and technology quiz asked in this section allow the students in learning about the science subject in a better manner. The quizzes here will help you in making a better understanding of this section. By answering these questions, the students can get a better knowledge of the science and technology as well as environment and ecology world. So, answer these questions to get a better knowledge of the science world.
1. Which marine animal which usually has its habitat in the colder waters was discovered stranded near the Newquay, Cornwall?
b) Sea Horse
d) Blue Jellyfish
Answer: (d) Blue Jellyfish
2. High levels of toxic radioactive isotope were found in the groundwater at which nuclear plant of Japan in June 2013?
a) Fukushima Nuclear Plant
b) Kashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuclear Power Plant
c) Hamaoka Nuclear Power Plant
d) Ōi Nuclear Power Plant
Answer: (a) Fukushima Nuclear Plant
3. Name the fastest supercomputer of the world developed by China.
a) Milky Way-2
Answer: (b) Tianhe-2
4. Where will the Desiccant Enhanced Evaporative or the Devap air-cooling system be first used in India?
a) ITM University
b) Manav Rachna International University
c) Nalanda International University
d) Indian Institute of Planning and Management – Gurgaon
Answer: (c) Nalanda International University
5. Researchers from University of Maryland in third week of June 2013 developed an eco-friendly battery using wood, tin and _________. Fill in the blank with an appropriate option.
Answer: (a) Sodium
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.