Science Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers June 2013, June 24-June 30
Science and technology, environment and ecology are important sections of any competitive exams...
Science and technology, environment and ecology are important sections of any competitive exams. These sections if studied carefully can play a vital role in defining the success of a candidate. By answering the science and technology questions asked here, the students can get a lot of help in their competitive examinations. These questions can play a crucial role in your exam preparation. Therefore, the students can answer these questions to get a better understanding of the science and technology, environment and ecology section.
1. For which services did the O3b Networks (other 3 billion networks) launch a group of four satellites on 25 June 2013 in a Soyuz rocket from French Guiana?
a) Wi-Fi Services and SMS Services
b) Cable Television Services
c) Cheap Internet and Phone Services
d) Radio Broadcasting Services
Answer: (c) Cheap Internet and Phone Services
2. Scientists in the Month of June 2013 have created the world's first high-definition 3D model of a complete human brain. What is the name of this human brain?
a) Big Brain
b) Super Brain
c) Great Brain
d) Huge Brain
Answer: (a) Big Brain
3. Drayson Racing Technologies established the new world record when its lightweight electric car reached the top speed of 328.6 km per hour. Name the electric car that created this new record.
a) Chevrolet Spark EV
b) Lola B12 69/EV
c) Citroën C-Zero
d) Mia electric
Answer: (b) Lola B12 69/EV
4. Scientist in month of June 2013 discovered a complete new species of bird in Cambodia's capital Phnom Penh. What is the name of this new species of bird?
a) Cambodian Tailorbird
b) Cambodian Weaver
c) Cambodian Forktail
d) Cambodian Pecker
Answer: (a) Cambodian Tailorbird
5. Name the Chinese astronaut who on 20 June 2013 conducted the first classroom lecture in Beijing through live video feed from space module Tiangong-1.
a) Nie Haisheng
b) Zhang Xiaoguang
c) Liu Yang
d) Wang Yaping
Answer: (d) Wang Yaping