The science and technology quiz asked in this section allow the students in learning about the science subject in a better manner. The quizzes here will help you in making a better understanding of this section. By answering these questions, the students can get a better knowledge of the science and technology as well as environment and ecology world. So, answer these questions to get a better knowledge of the science world.
1. The European Union made decision in May 2013 to impose a continent-wide ban on the Pesticides namely neonicotinoids to help which species of insects?
a) Honey Bees
d) Lady Bird
Answer: (a) Honey Bees
2. Scientists of which country created the smallest droplets of the world?
Answer: (c) Switzerland
3. Name the technique that was used in generation of first Cloned Human Embryo by the American Scientists?
a) Somatic Cell Nuclear transfer technique
b) Nuclear transfer Somatic Cell technique
c) Nuclear transfer technique for Somatic Cell
d) None of the above
Answer: (a) Somatic Cell Nuclear transfer technique
4. Name the first Indigenous developed Rotavirus Vaccine of India.
Answer: (d) Rotavac
5. What is the name of world’s ultra-light substance created by Zhejiang University in China?
a) Carbon Nanotubes
b) Carbon Aerogel
Answer: (b) Carbon Aerogel