Formula 1 racing driver, Sebastian Vettel on 3 November 2013 won the Abu Dhabi Formula 1 Grand Prix at the Yas Marina circuit, Abu Dhabi.
Sebastian Vettel clocked 1 minute 43.893 seconds to finish at the top of the table. Vettel's team-mate Aussie Mark Webber finished with second position, with Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg of Germany finishing third.
Sebastian Vettel won the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix for the second time in his career. (First time is in 2009). This victory has drawn Vettel level with compatriot Michael Schumacher's mark of seven successive wins.
Earlier, Sebastian Vettel (26 years old) had clinched the title at the Indian Grand Prix on 27 October 2013.
The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (formally known as the Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix) was a Formula One motor race that was held at the Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi on 3 November 2013.
About Sebastian Vettel
• Sebastian Vettel is a German formulae one racing driver and at present he is driving for the Red Bull a Austrian racing team
• At present he is the world champion as he won the Championship in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
• He was born on 3 July 1987
• While driving for Red Bull in 2009, he finished as the season as the youngest ever World Driver’s Championship runner-up.
• He became the youngest driver, who won the World Drivers’ Championship in 2010 and the same year he helped Red Bull to win the first team’s World Constructors Championship.
Who: Sebastian Vettel
Where: Abu Dhabi
When: 3 November 2013
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.