Siddhartha Chatterjee was on 14 January 2015 appointed as the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Persistent Systems Ltd with effect from 14 January 2015 itself.
Chatterjee will be based at the United States branch of the company.
• Chatterjee is a graduate in Electronics and Electrical Communications Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
• Chatterjee has served as an Assistant and Associate Professor of Computer Science at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill from 1994 to 2001.
• He had also served as a post-doctoral scientist at the Research Institute for Advanced Computer Science (RIACS) at Moffett Field, California from 1991 to 1994.
• Chatterjee served for 13 years at various divisions in International Business Machines Corp. (IBM).
Persistent Systems Ltd
• Persistent Systems Ltd was founded in 1990 by IIT Kharagpur alumnus Anand Deshpande.
• The company develops software solutions in next-generation technology areas, including analytics, Big Data, cloud computing, mobility and social.
• With over 7000 employees on board, the company has offices and delivery centres across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
• In India, Persistent Systems Ltd operates at the offices in Bangalore, Nagpur, Goa and Hyderabad.
When: 14 January 2015
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.