We are here providing of Sports Current Affairs for brushing up your sports knowledge. By solving these sports quizzes and you can easily prepare for the competitive examinations like IAS|PCS, Banking, MBA and SSC.
1. Name the three cricketers who were arrested by the special cell of Delhi on the alleged spot fixing charges during the sixth edition of Indian Premier League?
a) Shreesanth, Ajit Chadila and Ankeet Chavan
b) Shreesanth, Ajit Chadila and Ajinkya Rahane
c) Shreesanth, Ajinkya Rahane and Ankeet Chavan
d) Shreesanth, Mohit Khurana and Ankeet Chavan
Answer: (a) Shreesanth, Ajit Chadila and Ankeet Chavan
2. Name the IPL team from which the three cricketers Shreesanth, Ajit Chadila and Ankeet Chavan arrested by Special Cell of Delhi Police belong?
a) Kings XI Punjab
b) Delhi Daredevils
c) Rajasthan Royals
d) Chennai Super Kings
Answer: (c) Rajasthan Royals
3. Name the place, where the meet between International Olympic Committee (IOC) and Indian Olympic Association (IOA) was held to identify the principle on a roadmap to bring India back in the Olympic Fold?
a) New Delhi
Answer: (b) Lausanne
4. Which Cricketer from England was named the England cricketer-of-the-year for 2012-13, in an acknowledgement of the Sussex wicket-keeper's consistency with both bat and gloves?
a) Matt Prior
b) Alastair Cook
c) Stuart Board
d) James Anderson
Answer: (a) Matt Prior
5. Name the Legendary Footballer and Former England captain who on 16 May 2013 announced his retirement from professional football and gave an end to his illustrious career of more than two decades.
a) Ashley Cole
b) Wayne Rooney
c) Steven Gerrad
d) David Beckham
Answer: (d) David Beckham