Sports quizzes of the week are specifically prepared to help you in upgrading your knowledge related to sports world and to keep you in touch with the latest sports happenings. Jagranjosh.com has created the series of quizzes. Solve the quizzes and brush your preparation for the competitive exams scheduled for future.
1. Which of the following is correctly matched with reference to Italian Open 2013?
a) Rafael Nadal beat Roger Federar to win Italian Open 2013
b) Roger Federar beat Rafael Nadal to win Italian Open 2013
c) Novak Djokovic defeated Roger Federar to win Italian Open 2013
d) Andy Murray defeated Rafael Nadal to win Italian Open 2013
Answer: (a) Rafael Nadal beat Roger Federar to win Italian Open 2013
2. The Boxers from which Country won the 2013 Invitational FXTM International Limassol Boxing Cup held in Limassol, Cyprus on 19 May 2013.
Answer: (d) India
3. Name the IPL Team which Defeated Chennai Super Kings in Final to Lift its First IPL Trophy by winning the IPL Season 6
a) Kolkata Knight Riders
b) Pune Warriors
c) Royal Challengers Bangalore
d) Mumbai Indians
Answer: (d) Mumbai Indians
4. Name the top seeded Doubles Players who defeated Mahesh Bhupati and Rohan Bopanna on 19 May 2013 to claim the Rome Master 2013.
a) Philipp Marx and Florin Mergea
b) Martin Damm and Leander Paes
c) Mariusz Fyrstenberg and Marcin Matkowski
d) Mike and Bob Aryan
Answer: (d) Mike and Bob Aryan
5. Name the government Body which will Provide Financial Assistance to Mary Kom Regional Boxing Foundation, in Imphal
a) National Sports Development Fund
b) Sports Development Council
c) All India Council of Sports Development
d) Sports Committee of India
Answer: (a) National Sports Development Fund
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.