Srishti Rana of India on 30 October 2013 was crowned Miss Asia Pacific World 2013 in Busan, South Korea.
Srishti Rana, 21, is the second Indian in a row to win the oldest Miss Asia Pacific World 2013.
Earlier, Zeenat Aman (1970), Tara Anne Fonseca (1973), Dia Mirza(2000) and Himangini Singh Yadu(2012) won Miss Asia Pacific World titles.
About Srishti Rana
• Srishti Rana is born in Haryana.
• Srishti Rana also won the National Costume Award in an outfit depicting the national Bird of India – Peacock.
• She was among the winners of Indian Diva Delhi 2013 along with Yashna Khurana.
• She was Finalist of Femina Miss India 2013 on 24 March 2013.
• She was also crowned Femina Miss Fashion Icon.
Who: Srishti Rana