T C Teli, former Arunachal Pradesh Minister died
Former Arunachal Pradesh Minister, TC Teli died on 14 March 2014 in Itanagar at 50. He is now survived by his two wives, four sons and five daughters.
TC Teli, the former Arunachal Pradesh Minister died on 14 March 2014 at his residence in Itanagar. He died at age of 50. He was suffering from liver cancer and underwent treatment at Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon. He was brought back to Itanagar after the treatment on 13 March 2014. He is now survived by his two wives, four sons and five daughters.
He represented Doimukh assembly constituency two times, consecutively. He was popularly known as Tiger and served North East Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital as its chairman.
• He held portfolio like UD, tax and excise during his tenure as a minister
• He was a two-time Congress minister (1998-2000 & 2000-2004) under Chief Ministers Gegong Apang and Mukut Mithi
• For the first time, he was elected to state assembly in 1995 under Janata Dal party and became the leader of opposition. For the first time he contested in the elections in 1989
• He represented India in Commonwealth countries bilateral exchange programme in 1982
• He represented NAM Youth Conference in 1985