The Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence was announced on 30 November 2014. The awards were announced in the following category:
• Business Leader of the Year – Dilip Shanghvi
• Company of the Year – Tata Consultancy Services
• Emerging Company of the Year – Adani Ports & SEZ
• Global Indian of the Year – Satya Nadella
• Startup of the Year – Zomato
• Business Reformer of the Year – UK Sinha
• Corporate Citizen of the Year – Tata Steel
• Lifetime Achievement – Yusuf Hamied
• Entrepreneur of the Year - Dhiraj Rajaram
• Entrepreneur of the Year - Chandra Shekhar Ghosh
About ET Awards
ET awards are the awards conferred by The Economic Times in the field of business, corporate and government policies, economies in India. It is an annual award. The award was sponsored by Standard Chartered Bank. Since 2012, Standard Chartered Bank has been the presenting sponsor of The Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence.
The winners were decided by the jury panel of 11 members. The ET Awards jury included some of India’s top industrialists, bankers and lawyer.
What: was announced
When: 30 November 2014
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.