World this week section here allows the students of the competitive examinations to get a crux of the happenings of the world over the week. By reading this section, the students will be able to get a whole conclusion of the international stories of the world. The World this Week is a special section which allows people to get complete information about the international happenings of the world.
2 September 2013
• Egypt formed a 50-member panel to amend the Constitution.
• 3rd India-Republic of Korea foreign policy and security dialogue held in Seoul.
• Minister of Mauritius met Minister of India for MoU between NSIC and Mauritius.
• Ronald H. Coase, Nobel prize winner and known economist, died at 102.
3 September 2013
• War crime convicts to be dropped from voting list in Bangladesh.
4 September 2013
• US Senate Committee: Obama can use limited force against Syria.
• India gave one Million Dollars aid to UNRWA for Palestinian refugees.
• Indian writer Sushmita Banerjee was killed in Afghanistan.
5 September 2013
• Tuberculosis originated in humans; not animals: Research.
6 September 2013
• UAE Central Bank issued advisory regarding the Indian currency.
• India-Japan joint press statement on the sidelines of G20 Summit in St. Petersburg.
• Egypt’s Government dissolved Muslim Brotherhood.
• Rochus Misch, the last bodyguard of Adolf Hitler died.
• Hindujas won Lifetime Achievement Award in Britain.
7 September 2013
• Campbell became the youngest pilot to fly across the world on single engine aircraft.
8 September 2013
• Liberal Party won the Parliamentary elections in Australia.
• Hun Sen reelected as the Prime Minister of Cambodia.
• Indian American Kavita Shukla won INDEX Design Award.
• International Literacy Day was celebrated across the globe.