World This Week: 25 March-31 March 2013
World this Week is a special section fabricated for the students who wish to get a quick peep into what all happened in the world over the time period of the week...
World this Week is a special section fabricated for the students who wish to get a quick peep into what all happened in the world over the time period of the week. Through this section, the students preparing for the competitive exams can learn about the events of the world. In this section, the students can find the headlines on the international matters. Read World this Week to get a quick peep into the international current affairs.
25 March 2013
• South Australia rolled out 10-year plan to enhance trade with India.
26 March 2013
• Tiger Woods won Arnold Palmer Invitational 2013; regained world number 1 ranking.
27 March 2013
• Italian Foreign Minister Giulio Terzi resigned over marine case.
• Three NRIs honoured by Indian High Commission in London on World Hindi Day 2013.
28 March 2013
• US President Barack Obama signed Short-Term Budget Bill to avert government shutdown.
• Brazil and China signed the Currency Swap Agreement: BRICS Summit 2013.
• 5th BRICS Summit held in Durban, South Africa.
29 March 2013
• India and Liechtenstein signed the Tax Information Exchange Agreement (TIEA).
• BRICS Summit 2013: South Africa and Russian space agencies signed agreement.
• Angelo Mathews named captain of the Pune Warriors India for IPL 6.
30 March 2013
• Mercedes-Benz and Sahara Force India signed a long-term agreement.
31 March 2013
• America’s Serena Williams won Miami Masters open Tennis Tournament 2013.