World This Week: 4 November-10 November 2013
World this Week enables the candidates of competitive exams to have a look at the overall happenings of the world which took place over the week.
World this Week enables the candidates of competitive exams to have a look at the overall happenings of the world which took place over the week. This is a special section which enables you to understand what all happened in the world over the past week. It is a showcase of the happenings of the world over the week. Therefore, the students can know about the happenings of the world in a faster and quicker manner through the World This Week section.
4 November 2013
• India and China have resumed 3rd Joint Military Exercises after five years.
• Yuki Bhambri won the Traralgon title.
• Abraham K Techi Appointed International Weightlifting Referee.
5 November 2013
• Pakistan Successfully Test Fired Surface-to-Surface Missile Hatf IX (Nasr).
• India successfully launched its Maiden Mars Mission from Sriharikota.
• Bangladeshi Court sentenced to Death 152 Soldiers.
• Mahatma Gandhi's Charkha was sold for £110000 at UK Auction.
• Paralympic Powerlifter Ali Jawad won Gold at the Asian Open Championships.
6 November 2013
• Imomali Rakhmon Reelected as the President of Tajikistan.
• Martha Dodray won UN Award.
• Mark Schwarzer, Australia Goalkeeper Retired from International Football.
7 November 2013
• Engineers to attempt extraction of fuel rods from the wrecked reactor at Fukushima.
• Scientists discovered a Black Hole in Ophiuchus Star Constellation.
• Exhibition Titled Czech Castles Inaugurated At the Red Fort, Delhi.
• ISRO successfully raised Mars Orbiter Spacecraft's Orbit.
• National Conference on Intellectual Disability Inaugurated.
• India to host Men's Hockey World Cup in 2018.
8 November 2013
• India and Kuwait signed five pacts to strengthen bilateral cooperation in Culture and Education.
• UNESCO suspended the Voting Rights of US and Israel over Palestine row.
• Geneva talks on Iran's Nuclear Programme failed to Reach any Conclusion.
• 7th India-Republic of Korea Joint Commission Meeting held in New Delhi.
9 November 2013
• India and Japan decided to strengthen their Cooperation in the Maritime Sector.
• Rahul Jindal, an Indian-American doctor got Outstanding American by Choice Award.
• Miss Venezuela Gabriela Isler Won Miss Universe 2013.
• India won Silver Medal at 3rd Women’s Asian Champions Trophy 2013.
10 November 2013
• Afghanistan Signed Agreement with ADB for the Development of Dara-Suf to Yakawlang Highway.
• International Conference on Comprehensive Cleft Care Concluded in Guwahati, Assam.
• Typhoon Haiyan Made a Landfall in Northern Vietnam with Reduced Intensity.
• Heena Sidhu Became Third Indian Shooter to Win Gold at Rifle/Pistol World Cup Finals.