World This Week: 9 September-15 September 2013
World this week section here allows the students preparing for competitive examinations to get a snapshot of major happenings of the world over the week.
World this week section here allows the students preparing for competitive examinations to get a snapshot of major happenings of the world over the week. By going through this section, the students will be able to get a whole heart of the international stories around the world. The World this Week is a special section which allows people to get complete information about the international happenings of the world.
9 September 2013
• India-Japan joint press statement on the sidelines of G20 Summit in St. Petersburg.
• Hun Sen reelected as the Prime Minister of Cambodia.
10 September 2013
• India announced 5000 crore aid for Bhutan's development work.
• 7th India-Laos joint commission meeting on bilateral cooperation.
11 September 2013
• New Delhi Declaration on High Blood Pressure adopted by health ministers of 11 SEARO countries.
• India and Japan to consider development of Japanese Electronics Manufacturing Township.
12 September 2013
• European Commission adopted a plan for telecom market reform.
13 September 2013
• Bilateral security matters between India and Mozambique reviewed.
• India and Japan agreed to expand co-operation in production of animation films.
• India-Chile to enhance cooperation in renewable energy.
14 September 2013
• USA and Russia agreed on the process of dismantling Syria's chemical weapons.
15 September 2013
• Sri Lankan President inaugurated the train service to the Northern Province.