AIBE XVI Eligibility Criteria 2021: The conducting body, Bar Council of India, determines the AIBE XVI 2021 eligibility criteria. Candidates appearing for the certification exam of BCI must be aware of the eligibility criteria of AIBE XVI 2021 in order for their application to be considered. The eligibility criteria of AIBE XVI will encompass all the requirements of the candidates appearing in the exam such as educational qualification, age, nationality, registration as an advocate, etc. Candidates must ensure that they meet all the eligibility requirements of AIBE XVI before appearing for the exam. Any candidate not fulfilling the AIBE XVI 2021 eligibility criteria will not be issued a Certificate of Practice (COP) issued by the BCI. Details of AIBE XVI eligibility criteria have been provided below for all the candidates appearing in the Bar Council exam.
AIBE XVI Eligibility Criteria 2021 - Highlights
The BCI conducts the All India Bar Examination to check the eligibility of law graduates to practice law in India. AIBE is a certification exam which is mandatory for law graduates in the country in order to be able to practice law. Candidates qualifying in AIBE XVI will be issued the COP which is instrumental for practicing law in any court established in India. It is thus important for candidates to check the AIBE XVI 2021 eligibility criteria before appearing for the exam. If any candidate is found not fulfilling the eligibility criteria of AIBE XVI, the conducting body may cancel his Certificate of Practice (COP) anytime. This will cause a negative impact in the career of the candidates. It is thus, advised that candidates check the eligibility criteria of AIBE XVI 2021 before they fill in the application form for the same.
AIBE XVI Eligibility Criteria 2021 - Details
As per the eligibility criteria specified by the Bar Council of India, candidates are required to fulfill certain conditions like educational qualification, nationality along with certain other conditions. The BCI has clearly stated that application forms of the candidates not fulfilling the AIBE XVI 2021 eligibility criteria will not be processed further. Aspirants can find details of the AIBE XVI eligibility criteria 2021 mentioned below.
AIBE XVI Eligibility Criteria 2021 - Educational Qualification
- Candidates appearing for AIBE XVI 2021 must have completed their 3-Year LLB or 5-Year LLB course from an institute recognised by the Bar Council of India.
AIBE XVI Eligibility Criteria 2021 - Bar Council Registration
- An applicant of AIBE XVI must be enrolled as an advocate with a State Bar Council.
AIBE XVI Eligibility Criteria - Points to Remember
- The BCI has not specified any age limit to appear in AIBE XVI 2021.
- There is no ‘minimum marks’ in the qualification exam specified in the AIBE XVI eligibility criteria 2021for candidates to sit in the certification exam.
- AIBE XVI 2021 will be conducted to determine a candidate’s capability to practice law and is not an entrance examination.
- Only candidates who have completed their 3-Year/5-Year LLB programme are eligible to appear for AIBE XVI
- Candidates are mandatorily required to have registered with Bar Council in order to appear for AIBE XVI.