Apple Far Out Launch: Check the 6 new Mind Blowing gadgets, its features, prices & more here
The Apple Far Out event came to an end with a blast for gadget lovers. The tech carnival had something for everyone. Timo Cook, CEO of Apple announced various new launches. Long list of Apple new arrivals includes iPhones, AirPods and Apple Watches. Check the launch list below along with features and price.
List of the latest launch of Apple are as follows:
iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus
Bigger and better, the iPhone 14 and iPhone are available in the popular 6.1-inch size and 6.7-inch size. It features a durable and sleek aerospace-grade aluminium design in five beautiful glazes.
Features of the iPhone 14 series include:
- True -tone OLED display
- Improved and better battery life
- Durable ceramic screens
- Front-facing camera with exceptional low light performance.
- Video stabilization with action mode.
- Emergency SOS without cellular or wi-fi range
- Safety service called Emergency SOS via Satellite that can connect to emergency services even if the user is outside of cellular or wi-fi range. It’s free for iPhone 14 users in the U.S. and Canada and launches in Canada.
Price: Starts from Rs.79900.00
iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
A magical new way to interact. The only smartphone that lets you shoot, view, edit and share in ProRes or Dolby Vision HDR with its cinematic mode.
The iPhone 14 Pro series has a lot of new features:
- Apple’s latest A16 Bionic chip
- Always-on display which doesn’t turn off when left unoperational.
- New low-power mode enhances battery life.
- Built on a 4-nanometer process.
- A 48-megapixel camera with a bigger sensor.
- Low-light photography feature.
- Redesigned flash.
Price: Starts from Rs.1.30 Lakhs
Apple Watch Ultra
The ultimate sports watch with a robust titanium case. The most rugged and capable watch ever comes with three specialised straps for all kinds of adventures.
The top elements of Apple watch Ultra are:
- Titanium case for perfect balance, durability and corrosion resistance.
- Three built-in microphones
- Thinnest Apple Watch with trail loop.
- Dual-frequency GPS integrates
- Powered by watchOS 9
- Action button, begin your workout with a single push.
- Redesigned Compass app, in-depth information and three distinct views.
- Improved temperature-sensing capabilities
- Introduced insights into women’s health
Price: Starting From Rs.89,900
New AirPods Pro
Air pods are re-engineered to enhance the audio experiences at a different level. Developed on a custom‑built driver and amplifier to deliver crisp, clear high notes and deep, rich bass in stunning definition.
The towering feature of AirPods Pro are:
- New touch control to adjust volume
- Longer battery life with up to 6 hours listening time
- A smaller extra-small ear tip
- A speaker added to the case
- Can be charged with MagSafe chargers.
Price: From Rs.19,900
Apple Watch Series 8
Take a healthy leap ahead with the newly launched Apple Watch Series 8. Track your various health parameters. Get all your data encrypted within the latest launched dream machine.
The top features of Apple Watch Series 8:
- Four colours available in aluminium body and three colours in stainless steel.
- Crack, Dust and Water resistant.
- Monitor health data, including ovulation, new temperature sensor.
- Keeps data secure and private
- Two in-built motion sensors, detects car crash situations.
- Double battery life.
Price: Minimum Rs.31,800
The new Apple Watch SE
Apple has launched a lower-cost version of its mainline Series 8. It announced as redesigned Apple Watch SE and the model includes:
- A bigger screen
- A new plastic design on the underside of the watch
- Heart rate notifications
- Fall detection
Price: Starts From Rs.27,990
Apple is a revolutionary brand. It is a carbon neutral brand expecting to turn 100% carbon neutral by 2030. Hence, it means that there will be only recycle material used for component manufacturing, assembly, transport, customer use, charging, resulting in no adverse impact on planet.