As per the requirement of the aspirants of IAS/PCS/SSC/CDS/Banking, we made this quiz of 10 MCQs with answers on Indian polity. This quiz meets the standard of some of the toughest exams of India. We hope it will help all the aspirants.
1. Which part of the constitution describes the financial relations between Centre and States?
(A) Part X
(B) Part XI
(C) Part XIII
(D) Part XII
2. Zero Hour in the Parliamentary system has been derived from:-
(A) South Africa
3. Which constitutional amendment increased the number of members of Lok Sabha from 525 to 545?
(B) 32 nd
(C) 42 nd
(D) 52 nd
4. To preserve the language, script and culture of Minorities is enshrined in which of the following Article?
5. Which of the following is not correctly matched?
(A) To curb Human Trafficking and Child labour: Art. 24
(B) Protection against unlawful detention: Art. 22
(C) Right to Primary Education: Art. 21A
(D) Equality in Employment: Art. 16
6. The provisions related to National Languages for governance can be amended by:
(A) At least 2/3rd majority
(B) At least 1/3rd majority
(C) At least 3/4th majority
(D) Simple majority
7. Which of the following statements is incorrect with regard to Directive Principles of State policy?
(A) They have been mentioned in Article 36 to Article 51.
(B) They are meant to establish social and financial democracy in India
(C) On breach of DPSP's one can go to courts for their reinstatement
(D) They are also known as social rights
8. The Tenth Schedule of the Constitution of India is related to:-
(A) Panchayati raj reforms
(B) Land reforms
(C) Appointment of Ombudsman
(D) Anti defection law
9. Which among the following can participate in the proceedings of either house of Parliament?
(A) Chief Justice
(B) Advocate General
(C) Vice President
(D) Attorney General
10. Parliament of India cannot make laws related to subjects mentioned in the State List unless:-
1. Presidents directs for the same
2. If Rajya Sabha passes a resolution that this is in national interest
3. If the Legislative assembly proves that this is legislative necessity
4. When there is national emergency
Choose the correct option?
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.