Gk Questions & Answers on Computer Science Set VIII consist of 10 MCQs are created while keeping in mind the relevance of the subject and its importance for an examination point of view. These MCQs helps the aspirant in the preparation of examinations like UPSC-Prelims, CDS, NDA, State-PSC, SSC, Railways etc. It will concretise the reading experience of aspirants who are aspiring for cracking different competitive exams.
1. Which browser is provided with the latest versions of Windows 10?
A. Yandex Browser
Ans : D
2. Which out of the following is not a GUI based operating system?
Ans : B
3. Sillico Sapines is also called as what:
D. Operating system
4. What is a bug?
A. A bug is an error in a software program
B. A buy is a virus in the software program
C. A bug is malware in a software program
D. All of the above
Ans : A
5. What did Marcain E Huff invent?
A. Laser printer
Ans : B
6. What file is used to load a config sys file?
Ans : C
7. Which of the following is associated with the term like, diskpart, logon, chkdis?
A. Erase console command
B. Copy Console command
C. Recovery console command
D. None of the above
8. NTFS uses which out of the following file system?
A. Master File Table
B. File Allocation Table
C. Nibble File Table
D. New File table
Ans : A
9. Defragmenters are used for what?
A. It is used to calculate sum used to check the integrity of a file.
B. It is used to arrange data in order to read faster
C. To copy file faster from one folder to other on same computer
D. bits are transferred from one location to another
10. What does FTP stand for?
A. File Transfer Protocol
B. Floating task Protocol
C. Frequency Transistor Protocol
D. Frontside Transistor Protocol