GK Questions & Answers on General Science (Set 2)
Questions and Answers on General Science (Part 2) consists of 10 MCQ to analyse various terms and phenomena’s used in daily life and in general which are important for various competitive examinations like IAS, PSC, SSC, Railway etc.
1. Name an instrument used to measure the intensity of earthquakes?
A. Richter Scale
2. Fathometer is used to measure:
C. Ocean depth
D. Sound intensity
3. Coronagraph is used for:
A. Study the veins
B. Studying Blood Pressure
C. Studying the arteries
D. Observing and often photographing the sun’s corona.
4. What do you understand by Aerodynamics:
A. It is a science of movement in a flow of air or gas.
B. It is a science of generative organs.
C. It is a science of pleasure and pain.
D. None of the above
5. What is Bryology?
A. Study of food
B. Study of fruit
C. Study of mosses and liverworts
D. Study of rings
6. Chirology is the study of:
7. Entozoology is the study of:
D. Parasites that live inside larger organisms.
8. Study of increasing the habitability of the earth is termed as:
9. Thalassography is the science of:
B. Animal tissues
D. Measuring heights
10. What is the meaning of the term Topology?
A. It is the study of places and natural features.
B. Study of hair and its disorders.
C. It is the study of shape and features of the moon.
D. Study of theological salvation.
Click here to Study: “General Science” A Complete Study Material